Easily manage global commerce across multiple companies or subsidiaries
No matter where you do business, maximize your international insight and exchange
information worldwide with Sage ERP Accpac Multi-Company and Global Operations Management.
Enhanced visibility into business metrics provides critical information at your
fingertips for easier, smarter daily and long-term planning, providing the vision
you need to respond to business trends while minimizing risk and maximizing the
effectiveness of your decisions. Set up multiple companies in one or more databases,
run processes, close books, and report results by company or in a consolidated company.
- Effortlessly bring together, analyze, and report on multiple business units, subsidiaries,
companies and countries within your organization.
- Set up multiple companies in one or more databases, run processes, close books,
and report results by company or in a consolidated company.
- Better integrate systems, collaboration and connectivity between disparate locations.
- Leverage business intelligence to consolidate financial information across multiple companies.
- Easily conduct business worldwide with built-in support for multiple languages and multicurrency transactions.
- Capitalize on the global economy by supporting and guiding subsidiaries nationally and internationally.
Sage ERP Accpac Multi-Company and Global Operations Management includes:
- Hard and soft consolidation of general ledger transactions and inter-company processing.
- Global localization with language translations per system user.
- Simplified multi-currency transactions that provides insight into how the international
arena is impacting your bottom line.
- Support for multiple languages (ships with five out of the box) that can be set
per user, currencies, and flexible configurations to support multiple legislations.
- Easily implementable at multiple locations and scalable as your company grows.
Count on the history and support of Sage and our extensive global network of accountants
and business partners for worldwide industry expertise as well as local on-site
support. To read more, download "Simplifying Business Multiplication: Use Information to Execute a Growth Strategy."